I FINALLY GOT AN ACTUAL COOKBOOK!!! 👩🍳 Bone apple teeth bitches! The reason it took me a min to get an actual physical book, is because who actually goes out of their way to spend money on a cookbook when you can hella just look up a free recipe online 😂 If it don’t make dollars, it doesn’t make sense!!!! Can ya hemi??!! Lmao, real shit tho. So shoutout to Tasty for hookin a sista up and delivering a cookbook right to my door! We love partnerships!
First of all, this cookbook is just straight up BEAUTIFUL. Sooo aesthetically pleasing to the eye, super easy steps to follow, and did I mention all the recipes look yummy af?! Y’all already know I fucks with 🍕 HEAVY, so of course, it was the first recipe I did out this book.
The ingredient page is foolproof, I told y’all Tasty came with the visuals!
- Crusty bread
- 1 Butter stick
- Minced garlic
- Pizza Sauce
- Parmesan and mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni Slices
- Dried oregano
- Red pepper flakes
- Preheat over to 400°F
- Take the loaf of bread and criss-cross cut it, making a diamond pattern. Be sure not to cut through the loaf, although its no biggie if you do a couple times on accident.
- Take the stick of butter, minced garlic, dried oregano, and parsley, put it into a bowl and microwave the 3 ingredients until melted. Take the melted mixture and brush it into the creases of your cut loaf.
- After you got the butter sauce dripping through ya loaf, stuff that bad boi with the cheeses.
- Once you got it bursting at the seams with cheese, fold up your pepperoni slices and stuff them into the triangles that you cut. Should look something like this⬇️
- Once you have your pepperoni in there like swimwear 👙, sprinkle some red pepper and a little bit of parmesan if you’re a cheese fanatic like myself.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with pizza or marinara sauce.
The finished product comes out super beautiful and it makes it look as if you did something really impressive with a minimal amount of work. I definitely “wow’ed” my guests with this one. Shoutout to Tasty for the awesome book! I’m always on their website for recipes, so not needing to bring my MacBook in the kitchen was nice. It was also nice to finally start my physical cookbook collection. I’m grateful for the opportunity I’ve had to partner with Tasty and their lovely cookbook.